The Function of VVT solenoid valve
Date: 2021-06-27 Clicks: 2670
Once activated by the variable valve switch, the engine in the car, truck or SUV will receive input from the ECU to advance or retard ignition timing. This tells the cylinder valves to open or close sooner or later than normal, and also tells the ignition system to fire at a predetermined time to increase engine efficiency. The VVT solenoid operates the system while the VVT switch provides valuable feedback to the car's computer to adjust timing on the fly.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) rolling update:up to date! 8 newly diagnosed cases and 1,318 newly cured and discharged
- Working principle and structure of VVT system
- How Variable Valve Timing Works? -creditparts
- NEW Engine Parts Idle Air Control Valve IAC MD628166 MD628318 for Mitsubishi
- Analysis Of Performance Fuel Pump Leakage Problems And Measures To Solve Them